I'm sick and tired of that fucking asshole making promises he can't keep and putting things off one day after the next. He's so fucking selfish sometimes and can't think about anyone but himself. I told him time and time again that I fucking hate it when he says he's going to do something but doesn't in the end. It bugs the hell out of me. Sometimes, I just can't fucking stand him and hate him so damned much, and I wonder, why the fuck am I going out with a useless dick like him? Am I fucking stupid for staying with him? Probably, yeah. He can't fucking do shit and can't do anything right most of the time, he's lazy and irresponsible, childish and immature. . . . The list can go on endlessly!
I mean, I try to teach him and help him with his homework, but the fucking shit goes and gives the excuse, "I'm not good at this. Can we do something else?" And he gets mad on top of that! What kind of a sorry excuse is that? I'm teaching him for a reason, and that's to help him understand things better. Obviously I'm not going to try and teach him something he's good at or already knows. How stupid can you be? I even pointed this out, and he gets defensive and pissed off. Then, he'll complain, "Well, I failed this test because someone didn't want to teach me." And then he forgets to study and blames it on me. "Oh, well, I told you to remind me." Like that's my fault. Like I don't remind him constantly anyway.
I'll bet he didn't even do the laundry like I asked him to. No fucking shit.
But it's so fucking stupid that in the end, I forgive his dumbass. But for now, I'm fucking pissed off as hell and wouldn't mind if a plane landed right on top of him.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its ok. i would get mad too. so i can see from your point of view
ReplyDelete