Saturday, October 3, 2009

Eyes of the World

The last thing I want to say
Is something I will surely regret,
But the last thing I want is
For my heart to break,
And now, I'm unsure.
In the eyes of the world,
Aren't we just grand?
" The traces of love is in their smile.
You see them like that and know
Nothing can break them away."
The first thing I want to tell you
Is how much you mean to me
And the changes you've bestowed,
But the last thing I need to say is
How much I can't bear to let go.
In the eyes of the world,
How imperfect are we?
" They were so different from each other.
It was so obvious that
They were never meant to be."
The last thing I want to say
Is something that I'll regret one day,
But not saying those words
Could end up with " what if's"
And I don't want that.
In the eyes of the world,
Nothing is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment