Thursday, October 8, 2009

Late Night Blogging

This week has been pretty decent so far. My Tuesday started off pretty badly what with my Zombie deck losing like five times in a row. What kind of stupid shit is this?! All I added was one tuner!! Ah, the woes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Anyway, off that retarded shit, and on to music class. It started out fine what with me finally being able to sing even though it was only back-up. I got to sing two songs: "All I Want" by Heart and "Nobody" by Wondergirls. [Nobody is kind of retarded.] Either way, i was happy I was finally getting some action. I didn't get to do my song yet, but it was all good. I didn't mind. What really ticked me off was when I was helping my friend sing his song [because he's just so damned horrible], but then I get my friend being a bitch and attention-whore as usual, telling me to be quiet so that SHE can hear him sing and understand how the song goes. I mean, fuck if you don't know the song and are going to get irritated by it, sit down and shut up. Why do you always have to be the center of attention? Then, she goes off on him about his bad singing and that he didn't space the lyrics. Well, it's no reason to yell at him and hurt his feelings, and who the hell told her to sing the song? I don't remember her being asked to sing it. Even so, it gives her no right to be rude and demanding things even if she did take the class before and has an amazing voice. Quite honestly, her voice is only good for RnB and that Utada-type of singing. Her voice is a no-no for rock songs. It makes me feel embarrassed for her. I don't care if I can't sing, I will talk this mad shitz if I want to, thank you very much. ;] Also, I tried asking my teacher for info on a sudden Thursday concert because I really wanted to perform, but all these people came up into a traffic jam and huddled around him. Me, being the nice and courteous girl, let them all go in front of me, so I could ask without someone rushing me and breathing down my neck, but he had to leave before I could ask him. RATS!!! I thought waiting for Juan to get out of class would make me feel better when he saw me and hugged me, but he just said a few words and continued walking without waiting for me. ASSHOLE. The moment I saw him, I felt myself brightening up, but getting brushed off like that was the cherry on top of a toe-sucking day. Thus, I wandered off to sit alone, got interrupted from my thoughts by Tami twice [no biggie], and he finally showed up to get me. I was still pissed off, but knowing that i was going to hang out with my friends that night really made me feel better.

Now here's the start of the good week. :]

We went to Del Taco, and I had my fill of tacos and some vanilla ice cream [which apparently still looked like a penis when I ate it]. I tried the caramel cheesecake for the first time, courtesy of Jowe, and it was pretty bomb. The bad thing was that it dripped onto my beloved Pooka Paw Print Scarf!! T.T But it's all good. I can wash that off! Hopefully. Then, we went to Party City and had loads of fun there. I scared Jack with a cheap plastic mask, and he said I looked like the people from The Strangers. Funny. I had fun trying on costumes with Angie, but Devona didn't join us. It was expected. I was so TORN by the Gangster costume and the Joyrider. They were both so cute! I personally like race cars and stuff, but the gangster one was so adorable. T.T I don't even remember what else I tried on. John bought a pimp costume that looked really good on him, and Jowe got the Massive Mobster which was so hilarious, it looked cute. Then, my Juanny Lovey tried on the Evil Jester, and oh my damn, did he look dorky! He was so cute, but when he put on that mask, DAMN, he ugly!!! Haha. XD But it was cute still. He looked like an overgrown kid in PJs. After that, we went to KFC and Angie's house. Nothing spectacular happened except. . . wait. Where did Lamont come from? He left us at Del Taco and somehow appeared at Party City later. Hmmm.

Now for today's news! I got to school around 11AM, and we saw some friends coming back from eating. I was so devastated that they ate at Happy Garden without me. It's okay though. All I wanted was porridge. Some stuff happened apparently, and it really was stupid, but oh well. It was expected of them. I played Yu-Gi-Oh for 2 hours and OWNED Alex's sorry-ass deck, ate some delicous chicken my grandma bought for me and that I was saving but Juan's mom cooked it, some chicken soup, and had a lovely Arizona thanks to Happy for desecrating into the Coin Star earlier that morning to produce me with a voucher for $14 and then some. While waiting for Angie, Juan left me for Gary's, as usual, and I got to hang out with a friend from high school. As expected, the following topics came up: hooka, weed, alcohol, things along those lines. Then some Asian guy did a doubletake about wondering aloud if he wanted to ask us something, thinking against it, but giving it a shot anyway. Ridalin, anyone? [Not even sure that's how it's spelled.] I was laughing my ass of when he left, but it gave me the idea to name my future cat Ridalin. Or maybe my chinchilla. Oh, and there's some weird vibe going on between my friend and some girl, and it's got me a little irritated because she was someone a good friend of mine liked, so I don't fancy the idea of any of my other friends hitting on her. *shaking fist* Angie picked us up around six, and we left for Party City again. [We just cannot get enough of it!!] I tried on Miss Wonderland, coincidentally with Angie's Tea Party Hostess. I liked the costumes. They were both cute, but I wanted to have a sexy kind of vibe, not cute. I'm temporarily tired of the cute vibe and would like to strive for cool and sexy. While secretly having the cute vibe. XD I also tried on the Game Official which was soooo cute, but Nancy wore that last year, so I just backed off and mentally saved the costume for the future Halloweens and costume events to come. Ashley came and took FOREVER deciding, but finally, I tried on the Gangster again. Juan liked it, and so did everyone else, but Ashley like the Joyrider, which they also liked. I ended up with Joyrider since I'm a car-loving girl. Not really. Thankfully, Angie paid for mine, so I'll have to repay her this month. I don't like to be in debt for long, but, man, am I happy she got it for me! I kept worrying someone would take all my size(s)! Juan wanted to leave, but when I mentioned eating at Little Caesars, he changed his mind right away. That cute fatty~ I got a pineapple pizza especially for him, and I ate lots of supreme. Yummy. We finished all the food by the time two others joined, and I felt bad there was nothing left except dor chicken. I have a good time when it's just the five to six of us. I like it when we're all together and talking instead of splitting into two groups and having different conversations. It feels more close this way. I finally got to get back on Restaurant City again, and YAY! I'm satisfied for the next two days!

Here ends my night, 3:26AM, Thursday. I hope I can perform "Forever" today with Jack on time and get to school before 10:30AM. I hope class goes well. I have to take a shower later and make a few sandwiches, eat them lovingly for my grandmother bought them for me. I think this is it. Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment