Monday, October 5, 2009

"Memory"-Younha featuring Tablo

Aww, look at my Juanny sleeping. :3 He's so cute. He finally fulfilled his promise although he didn't do it when he was supposed to. All in all, some parts were unfulfilling, but others were surprising and quite satisfying. [He still owes me a foot massage!! XD]

I'm talking to John right now, and he can't sleep. I suggested a bubble bath, and now, I really want one. Too bad Juan's bath water doesn't run hot, and there is no plug. Plus, the bathtub is usually dirty and ant infested. I cry. T.T

This weekend, I stayed at my grandma's house. I was happy, but it was unfulfilling since I was only there for the weekend. I really love my grandma and hope she relaxes more.

There's going to be a barbecue coming up soon, so I'm a little excited. I'll be making either noodle soup or chicken curry. Both sound good, but it'll be hard for me to make the rice since I don't have a rice cooker. Which leads me to thinking. . .

. . .I really can't wait to get a job and move out. I want to be independent and show everyone I can be responsible and take care of myself as well as Juan. I also want to have money to buy things for my friends and the people I love. I so want my grandma to go to an all day spa.

ANYWAY, back to the barbecue topic. I want to watch some movies and stuff, but I hope there's no drinking. Why do all the parties have to have alcohol? It's perfectly fine without it. I'm also not really looking forward to the bonfire. It's polluting the atmosphere! I know it's fun and all to be around the fire, but at the same time, I don't want anyone getting hurt out there in the fields, which leads me to. . .

. . .my friends do stupid things. Well, some of them do. It makes me worry about them even though I say I don't care about friends. T.T I always wonder if everyone is alright and if they're safe, if they're happy. I can't stand the thought of one of my friend's unhappy. No one deserves to be down and about. But I can't make everyone happy, especially when I barely know the people.

Ooh, I can't wait to play TMNT again on the Wii. It was so fun! I also feel like playing melee right now. . . . O.o

Recently, I apologized to a friend about a misunderstanding because I didn't want to jeopardize her friendship with a really good guy we both know. It's been a day or two, and I don't know if she got the message, but I hope she's not mad anymore and can forgive me. It's been bugging me since I found out how badly she took it. If she doesn't forgive me, oh well. There's nothing else I can do. I can't expect everyone to forgive me for my mistakes.

Well, it's almost 4:00AM now, and I should be getting some sleep in the bed I fixed up. So softy and warmy. <3 Ahh. . . . Ooh, and I forgot about the horchata my grandma bought for me! I hope it's still good when I wake up!! Please, wait for me, horchata!

I'm probably not going to sleep right away, but I'll be going now anyway. XD Good night to you nonexistent readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment