Yay! Christmas is almost here! This holiday is getting me STRESSED!! I'm such a poor girl, and I JUST got a job. All my munny for this month so far and the last week of November has gone to gifts for other people. All I've bought for myself within the $250-$300 are two manga, sleeping pants, headphones, and. . . oh, wait,that's it. All under 50 buckaroonies. *sigh* That's what I get for having so much friends. :( But it's okay. I'm hapy to buy gifts. I'm just sad I don't make a lot of munny and that I didn't get the job sooner. Well, my first paycheck went to my credi card bill, a whopping $52.12. =.= And my tip went to McDonald nuggets for four people. My $62 for my two training days went to paying for most of a meal at Osaka Sushi. The rest went to, let's see. Oh yeah, gifts. =/ And I still need to do Christmas shopping for Thanh, Thien, Ashley, and John. I still want to get Juan more stuff. Maybe I'll just give Ashley some posters. o.O I also have to buy cookies and ingredients for food.
Then, there's Sacanime.
Maybe I'll just ask my mom for munny for Christmas. I have two more paychecks until Sacanime and two more tip days. Maybe I'll have at least a hundred bucks for Sacanime, but I think I'll save my the rest of my paycheck after paying my credit card bill that month. I need Samurai Deeper Kyo Manga. *sigh* It has suddenly become hard to find, but Sacanime might have it.
Ahh, and to save up for Anime Expo, a goal of $500. T.T
Need second job. BADLY. I have bills to pay, and I'm getting a car soon, having to pay for my own insurance and gas (live far from Elk Grove, you know). If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Just tell me what places are hiring, and I'll go apply. >:3 Please! I really need it, mang!
Anyway, it's getting late, and I sleepy. So, good night everyone! Until next time! <3
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment