Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Hanging by a Moment" -Lifehouse

Thanh and Thien came over today to play Monster hunter, but I couldn't play because Juan was using my Psp. :( I was so left out. Instead, I went on the laptop. I'm excited to be playing Monster Hunter and Dissidia. It's quite fun! Does anyone else want to play with me? :]

Today, I woke up and went to class. I played my Psp in the bathroom, and some lady turned off the light when she walked out. I was like, What the fuck, you crazy bitch? Then, two people walked inside and were like, Why is the light off? And the black girl was on the phone saying, OMG. I walked into the bathroom, and there's a girl sitting in the dark! I'm hella freaked out right now!" Crazy bitch! I didn't even turn off the light. T.T I was frightened when she turned it off and I was alone in the dark. I went to class and went home. I fell asleep after I ate a sandwich. I woke up, and Thanh and Thien came by like 20 minutes later. Thien made me watch a youtube video called Voldo Dance 4. It was pretty damn funny. xD I made noodles for lunch tomorrow. The only highlight of my day is finding out how cheap Ashley can really be. It's quite appalling. But that's just one of her many hidden qualities. Worse is I tell her it's wrong of her to be that way, but she just brushes it off and tries to be cute and saying she needs to buy stuff for herself. New pair of boots? What a necessity! I almost feel like I should warn Thien, but he seems to really like her despite what he knows about her already. Oh, well. As long as it's not. . . .

Well, I'm off to write in my other blog. I must pour out my heart or else I'll suffocate. Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment