I have two blogs. If you want to read the other one, you'll have to let me know, and I'll add you because it's on private.
I woke up at 1PM, totally KOed last night. It was Halloween, and I was excited to go to the Harvest Festival. Thien and Thanh picked me up, and we went to get Ashley. Apparently, her mom thought Thien was my new "sweetheart", and Ashley didn't try to deny it! =.= That's her future boyfriend. Well, on our way to the festival, Ashley mentioned that she went to the festival already a few weeks ago, and we found out there was no festival that day. I felt stupid and misled by the signs I saw on the freeway! But I totally blame Ashley. xD We went to Angie's and waited for half an hour about, and it was so awkward and quiet. I tried to get conversations going but to no avail. Unimportant stuff happened, skip to the party.
I ended up being the only one supplying people with real food, except for Tami's pizza and John's pie. :] I worked for hours making eggrolls and noodles. I also made salad, but Cedric din't buy RANCH!!! >:[ I'm thankful there were drinks though and shakers. So happy. Thanh made fun of the way I was shaking it. I KNOW how to shake it. I just have more fun doing it my way. ;] He said my drink was "alright" and tried to say it was unique later, but I think it was pretty damn yummy!! Someone brought bread with three different flavors including pumpkin, and I was so happy, I tried to run away with it from Thanh and Juan, but I slipped on alcohol I spilled earlier, and Thanh was cracking up and making fun of me while Thien, Juan, and Jack tried to help me up. But. . . then he dropped his beer bottle, and it was my turn to laugh and point. I beat him in melee three times, and he didn't want to believe I was better than him, so he blamed it on being drunk. I caught my buddy and his buddy making out outside in the dark, and when I told him, I grabbed a toy pistol and tiptoed over there. He said, no, wait, leave them alone. Then, he changed his mind and said wait for me! I pulled the trigger and ran away before they saw me. xD So sneaky. Jowe looked really cool in his Massive Mobster costume, deejaying with those big-ass shoulders. It was funny. Thanh got too drunk, but when I found out, he was already leaving, sick in the back of his car. I rushed over to him to see if he needed anything, and I came back with water as fast as I could. "Why is it that you came back to me so fast when I asked everyone else for water before you?" Ahh. . . . Secret! I said goodbye and thought for a bit about stuff, and Jack was drunk and asleep. I played some games and talked to Andy for like the first time ever. I slaved myself again and made noodles. I got a text around 2 saying that Thien and Thanh got home safely and that Thanh wanted to sleep in the car. Thien was worried. I was worried. I texted a few times, telling him to tell Thanh to go inside where it was safe and warm and even texted Thanh himself. I was so worried I was about to force someone to take me to his house and pester him to sleep inside. But Thien said everything would be fine, so I let it go and got a text from Thanh saying he was nice and warm in the car. Very glad. But I guess I overly panicked at him sleeping in the car. By the way, all you guys SUCK! For reasons I won't say. Stupid boys.
I went to Hooters today. It was overall disappointing, but I had fun. They said I should apply here, but I don't think I could get the job, big boobies or not. I'm not skinny or pretty enough. Even if the girls there were pretty funny-looking too. Food was okay, service bad, fun factor = 0. Jowe tried to push a piece of chicken onto his plate, and I saw this coming but did not dodge. It flew at me, and I man-screamed loudly, catching it. It was the vomit-looking/smelling one. STINKY. But somewhat yummy. That was the highlight of my day. Haha.
I still have a lot of thinking to do, finding out where my heart lies and what I should do. I'll be brave enough to tell him one day though. <3
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

just so you know i was the one who brought the flavored bread =]
ReplyDelete